OneMobileStop Website is the cornerstone of any effective internet marketing strategy and is an essential tool for promoting your online business, distributing information to your target market, delivering your marketing message, gathering client data and ultimately generating high-quality leads.
We design your website with your buyer in mind. A website is not simply a map of pages and a quick menu. Take your web visitors on a journey so they can find what they need as well as what you want them to see. In addition to your site visitors, you want to make sure a search engine can find what you want it to find. Here are 10 things to keep in mind when you’re designing (or re-designing) your website.
When we're designing your site, our 10 main priorities for a good site are:
- Responsiveness - More than half of search queries now come from mobile devices. We'll make sure your site is responsive (and loads quickly), so you’re not losing potential customers.
- Security - Your site is built for security with a reputable malware scanner included. We can recommend host companies that offer strong security.
- Connected Services - Tools for lead capture and processes in place for a smooth workflow for your sales team that doesn't bog down your system (or your team).
- Conversions - Your website has a job. It should be the hardest-working team member on your sales team. There will be a place for everything and everything is in its place. It should be built to drive leads; we'll add clear calls to action (CTAs) on each page so visitors should know what they're supposed do.
- User Experience (UX) - We'll create an easy, logical structure with simple menus so your visitors can find things quickly. We'll use stylish, licensed imagery that matches your brand and content across all your pages. And we'll test and retest all your links, forms, landing pages and thank you pages to make sure they work correctly.
- Speed - Clean code results in a fast, well-oiled machine. We don't over-pack your site with theme features you'll never use and we stay away from the gadgets-of-the-week that typically only end up inceasing your budget and maintenance costs.
- Analytics - Your site will be connected to Google Analytics so we'll know who visits your site, how long they stay and which pages they visit. Plus, we'll be able to determine which visitors come from social media channels, your emails or from Google searches.
- SEO - We follow on-page SEO best practices so Google loves you and you see more web traffic. We'll manage your site’s SEO and all the important things that go along with it.
- Brand - Your colors and layout will match your brand while still appealing to your visitors. We only use up-to-date, licensed imagery across all your pages.
- Great Content - We can help you engage with your customer using the right content and the right voice with copy and content that resonates with your visitors. Your content should be compelling with a fresh and relevant design; we can help you deliver that.